Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Freedom and Obedience

Personal Development Quote
“The key to freedom is obedience. The more obedient we are, the more freedom we have.”
Boyd K. Packer
Attribute:  Obedience and Freedom
Reflection: Obedience is compliance within an order and freedom is the power or right to act .These attributes are great because these are some things all humans should have. Freedom depends on obedience, so if you want to live freely you should always choose the right and do the right things. This quote truly is great because all it states is pure facts. This quote demonstrates that in order to be free you should always obey not only the laws but people around you. Also the more great of a person you are the more great opportunities you will have. For example, in Mr. Haymores class if you are obedient and you have behaved in a great way, and if you complete your work he will give us free time. Although this doesn’t seem very fascinating this doesn’t only work in school, but also in the outside word that has so many great things to offer. By following this quote and following these attributes this can honestly help me a lot accomplishing my 100+ goals. This can help me because if I choose to be obedient during my whole life time I will open so many doors full with opportunities, and the reason I would have all those doors open would be because I’m free to try many new and successful stuff.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment