Friday, September 18, 2015

A Smile

Personal Development Attribute
A Smile
·        A pleased, kind, Or amused facial expression
“Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life.”

Reflection: A smile a basically just a pleased face expression that actually means a lot.  I think a smile is important because even though it something lots of people doesn’t talk about it can actually make your life better. If you show your smile to any person they usually automatically think you’re a friendly person. Most people will think of you positively, unlike if you show people a frown or a mean face expression they automatically think negative about you. This quote means that if you always try to smile or think positive at the beginning of the day you’ll day will come out good. Because you are the person who decides how your day is going to be. For example, I wake up one morning and I know I have a very hard test in the beginning of school, so while I start getting ready I’ll try to think positive so ill at least have a bit of confidence and positivity while doing the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment