Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Caring

Personal Development Attribute
Caring
·       Displaying kindness and concern for others.

A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.
Denis Waitley

Reflection: I believe that the most caring people in this world are the best people there can ever be. The more caring you are the most people will like you. The quote means that your smile is basically one of the most important characteristic in you, and even if your smile means nothing to you that simple little action can tell lots about you. For example, I know that if I enter a place where I don’t know anyone the first thing I’m going to do is walk in with a huge smile on my face, to show everyone I’m a friendly person.

No comments:

Post a Comment