Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School Break Days

School Break Days

           During my Christmas and New Year’s break I was very joyful due to the fact that I knew I was going to spend my break with my family.  I truly felt great just being around with my family sharing wonderful memories. Something that I believe made my break even more great was that my grandmother came all the way from El Salvador to visit, and celebrate Christmas and New Years with us. The reason in which I say she made my break even better was because it was the first time I've ever meet her, and I rapidly grew an immense love towards her. For Christmas as well as New Years all my family got together and as always had a great feast. Right after Christmas we all went to Las Vegas just for fun and we all came back at night on the 29th. We came back to Los Angeles just in time to celebrate New Years. For New Years we had a party and invited all our family and friends. A little after New Years we all went to San Francisco to visit some family members and stayed their for about less than a week. When we came back all we did was relax and what I did was start on some homework to prepared for school. Due to all that I can proudly say I had a great vacation. 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time during your Christmas and holiday break. Im happy that you were able to finally meet your grandmother and that you had a great vacation with her and your family.

    ReplyDelete