Friday, August 28, 2015

Personal Development Quote
“My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.”
Reflection: The attribute in this quote is success. Success is the accomplishment of an aim or purpose. Success is very important because I know everyone in this whole entire world just wants to be successful and happy. Success is very important because that’s the reason in why many people put so much effort in everything they do. This is one of my main reasons in why I come to school every day and try hard, and it’s because I want to be successful in life and by being successful in life I know I’ll make my parents happy and proud of me.

This quote means that all the work you’ve done is because of your mother and/or father. It also explains that because of your parents you can be successful, because believe it or not they help you learn many things that you should know in life. They’ll teach so many good and wonderful values that will make you rise to success, and because of that you should always thank your parents. This quote relates to my 100+ life planning goals because all the goals that I have there is something that I want to succeed in life and when I do I’ll be a successful and happy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment